2009年7月17日 星期五

Video lectures online

I was just brought into notice that seven videotaped lectures from 1964 by the renowned physicist Richard Feynman, on "The Character of Physical Law", have been put online for public use. (I learned this from this post by Terry Tao, and if you're interested in these lectures by Feynman you'll also probably be interested in the following more advanced lectures that he gave.) I hope it's not too out of place to put this piece of news here, but having heard this triggered me to look online for some good math lectures as well. I found the following site, which has some good undergraduate level mathematics lectures (probably accessible to some F.6 or F.7 students too):

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/web/courses/av/index.htm#Mathematics


In fact I think the first course, on single variable calculus, should be good for students studying Additional mathematics. These are very good learning materials, and hopefully some of you will find it useful.

沒有留言: